Tuesday, September 23, 2008

School's starting back...

We were told today that employees report back to work tomorrow and that the kids will be there Thursday. It has been 2 weeks since we have had school and I am afraid we will be starting back at the beginning with the kids. I don't think we will get much accomplished with them on Thursday and Friday, I'm sure they will all want to be talking about their Ike experiences. We are so behind now in our curriculum, don't really know how we will ever get it all caught up. Not sure about making up all these days, I know HISD has given some ideas on what they can do, but I haven't heard anything officially from Spring yet. I really don't want to have to go 2 more weeks into June, so lets keep our fingers crossed that won't be the solution!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for saying such nice (albeit untrue) things about my hair. You are very kind.

I cannot imagine living in the aftermath of Ike. What a disaster.