Friday, September 19, 2008

Still no power

As of right now, we still don't have power. We borrowed a generator from my brother to use to power the tv, satellite, and charge the laptop. I'm glad to at least have these items some, but sure wish the power would come back on. I looked at the zip code list of when we would get power and ours is on 2 different lists....the back on by Monday list and also the after Monday list, so no clue when it will be. There is power on the main streets outside our neighborhood and some places are starting to open. Last night, was a little warmer than it had been and I am afraid it is going to soon be too hot to sleep at night :( Last I heard we are supposed to be at school on Monday, I will be checking for updates this weekend on that. I haven't washed clothes in over a week and am really starting to run out of things. Not too sure what I will be able to wear if I have to go to work before getting power. I did wash a few things by hand earlier this week. I dread having to attempt to put on make-up with just a lantern in the mornings to get ready to go to work, keep your fingers crossed that we get power soon!!

No comments: