Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Tie Dye Pumpkin Shirt!~Pinterest

Have you heard of Pinterest? It's a site where you can "pin" absolutely anything and everything onto your "boards" that you have created.  You then can choose to Follow others and get so many great ideas on anything you could ever imagine.  For some reason, you have to have an invitation to join it, send me your e-mail address and I can send you an invitation if you are interested.  There is no cost or anything to it, just a fun place to find and organize great ideas. 

This is from the Pinterest web site "Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes. Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."

I've even been organizing my kitchen and craft supplies based on ideas from this site, maybe some day I will get brave enough to put those pictures on here!  I also have so many fun ideas for things to make for Kylie and how to decorate her big girl room!  Pinterest is very addicting!
 
 
I found this idea on this site
I had the onesie in the dye and then decided that I might as well dye some leggings and socks also to match :)  In this picture, the face isn't finished yet, it's puff paint and I hadn't "puffed" it yet.  After Halloween, I am going to dye the leggings a darker orange to wear with her Thanksgiving shirt (also found the idea on pinterest) and she can also wear them under dresses/tops.

I am loving making things for Kylie to wear!

No comments: