Monday, October 24, 2011

17 Months!

My baby girl is just getting bigger and bigger :) 17 months old now!

I don't really know where to even start with information about her.....
~she still loves books and is able to point out things in books when we ask her...apple, kitty, puppy
~she gets very excited when she sees an animal on tv or in person
~she still sleeps with one of my nightgowns and now also sleeps with 2 of my pillowcases, along with an assortment of blankets and stuffed animals
~she loves stuffed animals, clothes, and shoes
~she loves brushing her hair and her hair is getting really thick, it's not growing longer, but seems to get thicker and thicker every day!  She is also getting some curls, can't wait to see if she actually ends up with curly hair

There is so much more, but I never can remember when it comes time to do these posts.

Here are some pictures I took of her wearing a shawl that my great aunt made for me when I was little.  Kylie absolutely loved it and kept it on until it was time to eat and then we had to take it off of her.
I have a lot of pictures that I want to post, going to try to schedule some blog posts for the next several days, so check back often if you are interested in pictures!

3 comments:

Skye said...

Happy 17 months pretty girl Kylie! Wow I love reading Kylie's updates... I tell ya, Julianna and K are right on track together! It's all the things that Julianna does too! So Awesome! :) And her shawl is so pretty. I love it.

Alicia said...

I love how our girls are doing all the same things, too bad we don't live close so they could play together! I'm sure they would find all kinds of trouble to get into :)

Skye said...

I know! That would be great - It would be nice to have some other children that Julianna can be friends with! :)