Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Eve Part 2

During the day on Christmas Eve, we opened gifts with one of my brothers and his family.  Then that evening we went to church with my parents.  Kylie had slept some on the way to my parents that morning and then a very short nap on the way to church, but nowhere near as long as she usually does.  I had my bag of distractions prepared and had already figured out the easiest way to get to the cry room with her and was just hoping that she could make it an hour without being loud.  I have to say, she did such a great job!  She sat quietly, looked around at everything, talked a little bit, had a cup of milk, and seemed to really enjoy it!  I didn't even have to use the bag of distractions, we are so lucky to have such a good baby!!

home from church and going thru Grandma's cookbooks
this was my doll when I was Kylie's age
She loves her "new" baby
sat down next to Happy Cat to show him her boots :)
She loves Happy Cat and he tolerates her pretty well
 

1 comment:

Skye said...

OK seriously - that is one HUGE cat!! That kitty might be bigger than my little jack russell! LOL I love Kylie's dress! :)