Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged!

My friend in Corpus, Marla, tagged me first and then Sandy in Spring tagged me, so I guess I better get this done!!

For the 5 people that I am tagging, I look forward to reading your answers!

Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blog & leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. Was in my first year of college at Sam!
2. Was working at a daycare in Huntsville before and after class, I think I was with the 2 and 3 year olds that first year
3. Was actually excited about being a teacher (see any of my previous posts to find out how I feel about teaching now...)
4. Was living at home with my parents in Weldon, Texas (near Lovelady)
5. Was single

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST...
1. Touch-up highlights in hair (already done)
2. Attempt to start the process of killing the stupid oleanders in our yard (done for now)
3. Check all the blogs I read daily to see what's going on with everyone else
4. Put my new hibiscus into larger pots
5. Cook dinner

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...
1. Pay off our house
2. Buy house for family member that doesn't have one
3. Travel, I want to go to Austrailia!
4. Hire a housekeeper
5. Invest for our retirement

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Houston, TX
2. Weldon, TX (mailing address was Lovelady)
3. Spring, TX
4. The Woodlands, TX
5.

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Babysitter
2. Worked at daycare
3. 2nd grade teacher
4. mommy to Kit-Kat :) (don't laugh, that's a HUGE job!)
5. wife to Chad (another HUGE job)

People I am tagging...Janis, McMommy, The In's and Out's of Parenthood, Quilao Triplets, Olivia and Logan

1 comment:

Casey's trio said...

Ha! I'm it...I'm not always so good about getting back to these things, but I'll try!