Sunday, October 21, 2012

Playing

Please excuse the messy hair!
Kylie was playing and wanted me to see the cow in the car, she thought it was so funny.  I then noticed the baby on top of the car and asked her why the baby was on top of the car, she said "crying".  I asked if that's what you do when a baby cries and she said "yep".  So...in the future, if you see me driving around with Kylie on top of the car, then you know why ;)

She brought me a bowl and asked for a snack.  I didn't think she could be hungry so i watched to see exactly what she was planning to do with the snack.  She took it and offered it to Kit-Kat.  I'm surprised Kit-Kat even let her get that close to her, but I guess after almost 2 1/2 years she is finally getting used to Kylie.
She loves play-doh, well she loves telling mommy to make snakes or balls out of it .
Going back to check on Kit-Kat

No comments: