Monday, March 8, 2010

Update

My blood pressure is lower today, but still high. I lost 8 pounds following the low sodium diet. I'll get the results of tests in the morning. I'm hoping to be able to work at least the rest of this week, he said he would know more once he had the test results. When I'm not at work, I'm not allowed to do anything other than lay on my side and get up to shower and go to the bathroom, including on the weekends. I'm staying on the low sodium diet, so anyone with tips on that, feel free to let me know! He said he doesn't want me back to normal activity because I have done so well on restrictions and had good results. I'm also already being put on weekly visits. Baby is still doing great and even kicked the nurse while she was following it around trying to get a good reading on the heartbeat :)

No comments: