Monday, March 29, 2010

Today

The dr. was very happy at my appointment today and I don't have to go back for 2 weeks instead of 1 week like I have been doing lately! I was so happy to hear that, the weekly appointments were getting old, even though they did at least give me a reason to get out of the house once a week. Also, I was told that it's fine to go to my parents for Easter, I expected him to tell me no since previously he had told me that even riding in a car wasn't okay for me, but apparently things have improved so I get a little bit more freedom. I am 32 weeks and 2 days, so 8 or less weeks left to go, this baby is going to be here soon and I sure have a lot left to do to prepare.
After the shower last weekend, when I was showing Chad all the baby items, Kit-Kat claimed 3 pieces of tissue paper for herself. They are thicker pieces and are nice and loud as she walks, lays, pounces, and slides on/under them. She LOVES these pieces and whenever I am picking up things or if I just happen to get too close to them, she will run and lay down on them really quick to keep me from taking them. Today I was picking up some papers that had fallen on the floor and she got worried so she quickly did her best to lay across all the pieces. Last night, I pretended I was going to pick them up and she started slapping every time I got close to her. She is so easily entertained, but I sure wish she would have picked quieter paper to want to keep, we have to turn up the tv because she's so loud sometimes!

No comments: