Sunday, February 7, 2010

25 Weeks

I am now 25 weeks. My dr.'s appt last week was good, everything looks fine. I go in 2 weeks to do the glucose test, not looking too forward to drinking that stuff :( The baby is always on the move! I keep feeling bigger and bigger movements and can even see my stomach moving now. I've been feeling good, other than horrible heartburn and my hip/leg pain. The pain had been better for a while, but the past few days it has gotten really bad again. Oh, also......frequent trips to the bathroom. My uterus has been measuring high for quite a while, but the baby seems to like hanging out right on my bladder, which just isn't a lot of fun! This weekend, Chad put together the bookshelf that we are going to use as storage in the nursery, pictures will be posted once I finally make it upstairs to take a picture :)

No comments: