Monday, December 21, 2009

18 weeks.....

Baby is growing and so am I! The baby is now 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about 7 ounces. My appetite has for sure increased and thankfully I am now able to eat pretty much whatever I liked before getting pregnant, a big milestone was stepping foot in Burger King and in Outback, for the last several months just the thought of it was enough to make me get sick. I had been so worried that I would never be able to eat meat again, but I think I will be back to normal before long! Other than my hip/leg pain and heartburn I am feeling pretty good. I'm planning on enjoying my 2 weeks off for Christmas and giving my hip plenty of much needed rest. It's a lot better when I am able to stay off of it, but on days when I walk too much then I for sure know it by the end of the day.

I'm looking forward to Christmas and posting pictures from Christmas! Also, sometime this week or next, I will post pictures of some of the things that we have gotten for the baby.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: