Sunday, November 8, 2009

~12 weeks~


I am now 12 weeks pregnant!


This week the baby will start developing reflexes! The baby's fingers will begin to open and close, toes will curl, eye muscles will clench, and the mouth will make sucking movements. The intestines will start to move into the abdominal cavity about now, and the kidneys will begin excreting urine into the bladder. From crown to rump, the baby is just over two inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.

As for how I'm feeling....some days are better than others. I am now feeling good until about 4 or 5 in the evening and then I start feeling sick. I have found if I eat earlier in the evening then it does help a little bit. I'm still not able to really eat meat or even smell it at times.

Check back tomorrow for an update after our dr's appointment, including a new ultrasound picture!

No comments: