Sunday, November 1, 2009

11 weeks

I'm now 11 weeks and so ready for the end of the first trimester and hopefully feeling better in the second trimester. All the books say that the morning sickness should be ending soon for the majority of pregnant women. I'm not going to get my hopes up too much, but I am looking forward to feeling "normal" again and hopefully soon! My evenings and nights I have been just miserable lately and some foods that I used to really like, well just the mention of them is enough to make me sick now.

The baby is now about 2 inches long! The ears are nearly in their final shape, nasal passages are on the tip of the nose and the baby even has a tongue! The baby can now stretch, do forward rolls, and somersaults.

We have an ultrasound in a week and can't wait to see how much the baby has changed since that first ultrasound!

No comments: