Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great day with family and friends. We spent the day with almost 30 of my family members and had a lot of good food! I took some pictures and will upload those tomorrow, I'm pretty tired tonight. This year we even used our timer to get a picture of the whole group, it took a lot of trial and error, but between 3 of us with cameras with timers we finally got it right :) I have 2 of the group pictures on my camera and will share those tomorrow. Even though I am too tired to upload pictures, I wasn't too tired to do a little online shopping at some stores with some Thanksgiving Day specials, I was so excited to see that they had some of the same prices on the exact items I was going to go and get tomorrow. Now, I don't have to go shopping tomorrow! I am going to do a little more online shopping first thing in the morning and then I should be just about all finished with Christmas shopping!!! Check back tomorrow for Thanksgiving pictures :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

Cant imagine 30 people for dinner. I barely can manage 11. Like you tomorrow will mean dealing with the aftermath. :) Dont you just love SITS!!