Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Kylie is so excited about Halloween this year.  I'm not sure what she is expecting, but I think it's just the idea of getting to dress up.  Where she goes to school has a pumpkin patch.  Every single morning, I have had to listen to her beg to get a pumpkin.  Finally, this past weekend we went to the pumpkin patch!  It was the day they were having their Pumpkin Fest, so not only did we get to visit the pumpkin patch, but there were also pony rides, a petting zoo, train rides, and a bouncy house!  She had such a great day!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
This scrapbooking design personalized with Smilebox

I haven't been updating as much as usual, but I'm going to try to be better about it.  We have a lot planned over the next few months, so there should be plenty to post about.  On Halloween, I have my 20 week ultrasound and I'll post baby pics after that!

No comments: