Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sesame Place~Part 4

As soon as she saw this ride, she wanted to ride it and kept asking every single time we were by it.  I kept telling her that she wasn't big enough, I thought it would be scary for her.  Finally, Chad said he would ride it with her if she really wanted to ride it.  They rode it and of course she loved it!
I've never seen someone squeeze ice cream out of the bottom of the cone and eat it that way...
This was one of those that looked really fun, but then when she got out on it, she realized it wasn't as fun as she thought it would be.
I felt bad for Elmo, no one was going over there to take pictures with him (it was raining) and he looked lonely, so I decided I would go visit him.  Kylie then decided if I was going then she would go to :)  That time she talked to him, told him she loved him and blew kisses, so at least we ended on a good note with Elmo.

Starting to realize that we were leaving and she was not happy.
Back at the car, she did not want to leave!

No comments: