Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Making Cookies!

Kylie and I made and decorated sugar cookies recently :)  She had a great time, only one screaming fit, and I'm not even sure what she was mad about.  It was a lot of work and I was exhausted after, but she had fun so that made it all worth it!
Ready to get started
Love this picture, happened to snap it at just the right time as she dumped the flour into the bowl
Stir, stir, stir, and stir some more!
I always have to switch hands also :)
Very proud of herself!
I left her unsupervised with butter within reach, you can tell by her face that she had snuck a bite of something.
Butter on the fingers
Messy face, snuck a few more bites
She discovered her reflection in the spoon :)
Smiling and happy...
Screaming and crying~yep, she's a toddler!
Mommy rolled out and cut the cookies and then Kylie sprinkled colored sugar on them.
She took her job very seriously
Quality control ;)
I think she did pretty good for her first time making cookies!

No comments: