Sunday, September 9, 2012

Playing Catch-up

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated.  
One of my favorite pictures, my beautiful baby girl!!!
"Reading" her shirt
I have recently seen several blog posts about how important it is to watermark your images, that way it makes it harder for someone to "steal" the picture and use it without your permission.  I am not trying to flatter myself, I know that most likely no one would ever take my pictures, but I want to do what I can to keep them safe.  Obviously I don't want people using pictures of Kylie as their own so I have been trying to figure out what to do and the easiest/quickest way to go about doing this.  I've wondered even about just stopping updating the blog, not even sure I have enough readers for the added work I'll have to do.  For now, I have disabled the right click feature on my blog so someone can't save pictures that way.  I am also playing around with watermarking images, hopefully I will figure out it all out soon!
Giving kisses

Just chillin'
She thought it was hilarious to put Mrs. Potato Head's glasses on Elmo :)
Doing some reading before nap~I used to think all the padding on the floor around her bed was overkill, then a little over a week ago she had a very bad fall out of her bed and we have now realized you can never have too many soft layers for her to fall on and I will do everything I can to keep her from getting hurt again.  It was for sure the scariest night we have had.  This picture was taken before the fall, we have added a lot more since then.
Kit-Kat!!!!!!



No comments: