Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kylie

She recently has decided this is her "snack spot" anytime she wants a snack she goes and sits on the corner of the rug.

She loves to color and I'm enjoying seeing the progress that she is making.  I can now tell that she is actually trying to color certain items instead of just scribbling all over the page.  On this page she was coloring the stars~her favorite shape.
She picked out her own bowl for her snack.
Time for the bear to color




checking to make sure the dishwasher is closed
Relaxing


loves to cook




bunny ears, sunglasses, and a "bracelet"


3 comments:

Skye said...

I love that little coloring table - I think J would love that too! So funny b/c she has started to do the same stuff kylie is , how she is starting to color or trying to color in the lines rather than scribble all over the page. ANd I love how kylie sits on her rug and eats her snack - too cute! Kids are so particular about how they need to do things.

Alicia said...

The desk is great and it can also be an easel! I know it came from Wal-Mart, I'll look online and see if I can find a link to send you.

Alicia said...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/American-Plastic-Toys-My-Very-Own-Desk-Easel/11993235?findingMethod=rr