Monday, January 18, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound Pictures

FINALLY.....I'm getting around to posting a few of the ultrasound pictures from our 20 week ultrasound. Everything looked fine and the baby is really growing! I had been feeling little flutters since before Christmas, but today those little bitty flutters have turned into something a lot stronger! I have gotten a few good kicks/hits today that's for sure! My hip/leg pain has good and bad days, especially depending on what shoes I wear or more if I wear shoes. My dr. did recommend some things and I am doing my best to do what he says, BUT one thing he said was to not walk around barefoot, well I absolutely hate wearing shoes, so that has been a hard one to follow. Luckily I found a pair of sandals that makes my pain a lot better, so as long as we don't get 20 degree weather again, I'll be wearing those all the time.

profile picture of the baby
check out the size of this baby's foot!
This is my favorite picture

No comments: