Thursday, July 30, 2009

A year ago today.....

...I became a blogger! I started this blog, not really knowing what I would do with it, or what I would write about, but suprisingly it was pretty easy to come up with a lot of random things over the last year! Here is my first post ever.

These are some of the topics that I have blogged about in the last year~
Our 1st Anniversary
Visit to Philly
Kit-Kat (she sure found her way into a lot of my posts!)
Plants around our yard, specifically a lot of hibiscus pictures
School
Toby Keith
Hurricane Ike
Being sick
Politics~well more like funny political cartoons/pics
Astros
New Orleans
Weather~SNOW!
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Valentine's Day
Food
Frogs
Vegas
2nd Anniversary
4th of July
It is kinda fun to look back over the last year and see the things that have happened! I hope this next year to have more exciting things to share...(and probably more pictures of Kit-Kat and flowers!)
To those of you that check out my blog, thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Happy Blogiversary!!