Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things have been super busy lately and not time for much updating. Last two weekends I have had places to go and things to do, this weekend is Mother's Day so more places to go! The end of the school year is always super busy, I think even worse than the beginning of the year. After this week, there are only 4 weeks of school left. There are 22 days left! My calendar is so full, conference times and after school times are all booked solid and no relief is in sight.

A few weeks ago, I saw a pretty blue bird, but never could get a look at it. Last time I was at my parents, I borrowed my mom's Our Birds Texas dvd that helps you to identify birds. Tonight the beautiful bird came to the feeder and I was able to get a good luck and figured out it's an indigo bunting! What a pretty little bird, sure hope he keeps coming back to visit! While looking at the dvd I played the songs of a bird and Kit-Kat went crazy trying to find the bird, finally ended up in my lap circling the laptop looking for that bird!

I have added some new plants to our yard and will have to update all of it once I have time to take pictures.

No comments: