Monday, March 22, 2010

Dr. Today

My appointment today went good! My blood pressure was lower than it has been, so apparently no working, laying down, and low salt is actually working, guess the doctor knows what he's talking about after all ;) He wants me to keep doing everything that I have been doing since I have a tendency to have high blood pressure and he doesn't want it spiking up again. I'm still on weekly appointments, at least it gives me somewhere to go every week, I guess.

I had a WONDERFUL shower yesterday with friends and family! It was a great time, getting to see everyone, great food, and this baby is already soooooo spoiled! I really had a great time at the shower and will do a post of pictures from the shower soon. You wouldn't believe all the frog stuff I got, love it!!

No comments: