Monday, January 13, 2014

Baby Update

I can't remember the last time I did a pregnancy update...I'll be 31 weeks on Wed, so hopefully baby will be here in less than 10 weeks!  I have had a couple extra ultrasounds because the baby is measuring about 3 weeks ahead, everything looks fine and baby is healthy.  The doctor thinks that baby will just be big.  I am getting to that uncomfortable stage....heartburn, hip/leg pain, shortness of breath, almost all my shirts are too short... all kinds of fun things ;)

Kylie is super excited about being a big sister and is insisting the baby is going to be a "baby sister" she won't even discuss the possibility that it could be a brother.  She loves putting her hand on my belly and feeling baby kick.

I'm trying to get everything ready for baby, have started on the nursery, but no where close to being finished.
Here are a couple picture from Christmas, I was 28 weeks.


1 comment:

Skye said...

You look great! So glad I got to read an update! Let's hope Kylie's not disappointed :) haha. Somehow I think she'll be OK if it's a boy too. I can't believe you are so far along. I know what you mean about the uncomfortable part- hip pain at night was the worst for me at this point! I feel your pain! But we know it will all be worth it in the end :)