Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some of my favorite pictures.....


Well, it's Saturday night, Chad isn't here, so I am looking thru pictures on the computer....Here are some of my favorites....After just looking at a few pictures I realized that I am going to be adding tons of pictures on here and I am not putting them in any order, so enjoy a bunch of mixed up pictures!

a little red bird at our feeder


Frog theme in the upstairs bathroom...



flower in our backyard

flower girl and ring bearer


all dressed up for a Christmas party


Chad's cake

at my cousin's wedding in Feb.


this is where our huge tree was that fell down last year








Thanksgiving-Family Picture













Chad and I wearing each other's hat...



me with our flower girl!




This is one of my favorite wedding pictures.




Chad waiting for me to come down the aisle


I think this is just funny because it shows how hard it was to get the dress laced up just right.

No comments: