Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Guy

Only because I already have the laptop and am sitting on the couch watching tv and have nothing else to do :)

Me & My Guy

What is his name? Chad

Who eats more? Depends what type of food it is, I like to snack more

Who said, “I love you” first? Him

Who is taller? He is by several inches

Who drives most when you are together? Him, especially when we go out to dinner on the weekends.

Who’s more sensitive? It has to be me

Who does the laundry? Me and only me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

Who pays the bills? I only have one that I write a check for, the rest are automatic or he does it.

Who cooks more? Me, I get home a lot earlier than he does, sometimes on Sunday he will cook

Who is more stubborn? I would say him....but that would be lying, I guess I am

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I'm NEVER wrong so why would I admit it!!!

Who has more siblings? We both have 2 brothers

Who wears the pants? I let him think he does ;)

What do you like to do together? go out to dinner, watch movies at home on Saturday night, walk in the evenings, just spend time together

Who eats more sweets? ME

Guilty Pleasures? He loves ice cream! I like anything chocolate

How did you meet? anyone reading this should know

Who asked whom out first? him

Who kissed first? Him

Who proposed? He did in The Bahamas on the beach at night, down on one knee.... once again most of you know the story if not, ask and I will tell you the WHOLE story!

His best features & qualities? Caring, will do anything to make me happy, spoils me :) loves me, always there for me


AND...................
anyone reading this that would like to particpate, answer the questions yourself and let me know!

No comments: