Sunday, August 24, 2008

Like it or not....

Well, tomorrow is the first day of school with kids. I am not ready. I met some of my kids last Friday, should be an interesting year, have already shared some stories with some of you :) I really do not like the first day of school, actually the first week, it's so much work...sorting school supplies, figuring out transportation, getting used to a new schedule, learning names (I am not good with remembering names), getting kids used to my rules and classroom procedures and all that other stuff that you do at the beginning of the year. I have name tags and a welcome back to school fun page ready to go for tomorrow morning so hopefully that will go okay and give me some time to get things organized. Think about me tomorrow as I will begin training a whole new set of kids....Not to mention, it's been so hot, I don't know if we will even have outside recess since our recess time is later this year than last. Also, I have to learn a new duty schedule for myself, it'll take me forever to figure out where I am supposed to be and when!

No comments: