Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


This year we had even more family than usual, it had been a long time since all my aunts and uncles had been there on Thanksgiving!



Last year we took a group shot and decided it was so fun that we would do it again this year! We had family from Colorado, Montana, and Ohio with us this year.

Chad and I


Brother, sister-in-law, her nephew, and their grandbaby, looks like all the pictures had finally gotten to the little one:)

This was just too cute!! Poor baby had been fighting sleep all day long and been passed around from person to person and finally just gave in and went to sleep.


Was looking at last year's pictures and my dad had a Diet Dr Pepper can in his hand in that picture also


My mom and her brothers and sister with their spouses


The brothers and sisters


She might just be the happiest baby ever, she ALWAYS has a smile on her face!


Who wouldn't just fall in love with this face?!



After lunch and pictures several of us decided to go to the cemetery, they had flowers to put out on the graves.


My uncle that passed away a little over 5 years ago.





My grandparent's graves

No comments: