Tuesday, November 24, 2009

14 1/2 Weeks

Ok, it's been a couple of weeks since I last updated, but it's been a hard couple of weeks. I had several days during that time that I thought I was just dying, I had morning sickness and a sinus infection all at the same time and it was just awful. Luckily the sinus infection has basically cleared up and the morning, well evening/night, sickness is getting better. I have been feeling a lot better for most of the day since the weekend, so I'm hoping I have finally reached that point where the yuckiness is on the way out!

This past weekend we went to Christmas on the Square in Crockett and even though it was raining, it wasn't too bad. We had on jackets and didn't even really notice the rain. The good thing was that there weren't a lot of people out early so we could shop without the crowds! We bought a few Christmas things and also a few baby things :) just couldn't resist! I'll start posting pictures of baby stuff whenever I get the energy to do it.

Sunday, Chad helped start getting out Christmas decorations and I'm slowly working on decorating our house. I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but since I'm off this whole week and have the time, I thought I would go ahead and do it now. Pictures will be posted of the house once I get that done.

As for the baby....I am now in the second trimester, which means morning sickness will hopefully be moving on out and that my energey should be coming back. Well, the energy hasn't really come back yet, but that's okay, I'm liking the naps this week! The baby is about the size of a clenched fist now and is covered with hair. Eyebrows are filling in already also! The baby is on the move constantly, though I can't feel movement yet. Fingers and toes are even wiggling!

No comments: