Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ready to go!

This year, for Kylie's 3rd birthday, we decided to go to Sesame Place, near Philadelphia.  Chad has family in the area so we thought it would be a great opportunity to celebrate Kylie's birthday and also visit family at the same time.  The trip started out small, but gradually grew to 8 days packed full of fun!

We didn't tell Kylie much about the trip until a couple days before because we knew she would drive us crazy asking when we were going.  She was so excited about getting to fly on an airplane and going to see Elmo.  All she talked about was Elmo and wanted to know when she would get to meet him, though as often happens, she wasn't so excited once she saw him in person (more on that in another post).
On the plane, ready to go.  She was so excited the night before that she only had about 5 hours of sleep, that didn't stop her from hopping out of bed at 4 AM though!
Daddy carrying a Hello Kitty backpack thru the Philly airport :)
More on the trip soon!  I still can't believe that my baby girl is 3 years old now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just finished catching up on your blog. Oh my gosh! Looks like Kylie had an amazing birthday week+. Sesame Place looks so much fun and when I first started reading about it on your blog I got excited because I thought it was something in the Houston area (that I had somehow missed). Bummer that it's all the way in Philadelphia. It looks amazing. Happy belated birthday to Kylie!

Alicia said...

I wish it was in this area! I did hear that there used to be one around Dallas, but it's been gone for a while. It was so much fun, though if it wasn't for having family in the area, we probably wouldn't have gone. It would be an expensive trip for just that.