Saturday, February 9, 2013

Kylie

Ready to leave for dance class!
This past week, wasn't the best of days at dance.  She hasn't been sleeping well lately (one night I only got about 4 hours of sleep), so I think she was just tired.  During part of the class she started acting very silly, running around, and not wanting to listen.  I threatened her with leaving right then and not getting to play after class and she straightened up some.  I'm hoping next week will be better~dance class and sleeping both!
That look on her face says it all!
Doing the Beanie Bag Dance
So glad I had my camera out and ready~the song finished and Kylie took a bow!! 
Balancing the bean bag on her head as she turns around.
She has decided that the yellow headband is a belt and that's how she is wearing it these days.
She LOVES little bitty things and it drives me crazy, they are so easily lost and so so so hard to find!
Still trying to figure out how to dress herself~both legs in the same hole didn't work out too well!
Doing a little shopping

It was close to 80 degrees, but she insisted on wearing her cap anyways.

No comments: