Wednesday, October 20, 2010

We've been busy around here!



The last several days sure have been busy and Kylie is still recovering!  Friday, we had dinner with a friend and Kylie enjoyed all the gossip and girl talk :)  Saturday, we went to a fish fry for my dad's birthday (a couple months late), but at least the weather is so much nicer in October than in August!  Kylie seemed to enjoy being outside and all the attention she got, she was fine with different people holding her.  Saturday evening, she stayed with my parents so Chad and I could go to a movie.  This was my first time to go see a movie in a very long time.  We then all spent the night at my parents on Saturday and came back home on Sunday.  Kylie has been going to bed early the last few days and taking longer naps during the day, I really think she was just so tired from being so busy.  I made her a onesie and a bow for the fish fry and then I never even ended up getting a picture of her :(  It was really cute and she even wore her fishing hat.







her face looks awful, but she loves squash!
 


she is now sucking her thumb all the time

practicing sitting up



No comments: