Friday, January 30, 2009

Weigh-in

Today wasn't an official weigh-in, but a couple of us decided to go to the nurse's office and weigh ourselves just to see how we had done in the last week. All week, my scale at home had shown no loss, so I wasn't too excited about weighing today. I was pleasantly surprised though to see that I had lost 1.2 pounds! I was hoping for more, but can't complain too much about 6.2 in 2 weeks. Plus, I was sick for the last week and didn't always feel like working out as long as I should, but still did at least half a mile every day except for one when I was just too sick. I don't know if it's my imagination (and it might be), but I think my jeans were a tiny bit looser today than they have been. I am also doing my measurements at home once a week, on Sunday, so I am curious to see if I have lost any inches this week, probably not in just one week, but who knows.

No comments: