Monday, December 8, 2008

Countdown~8 1/2 days

I am hoping and praying that I can make it the next 8 1/2 days with kids before Christmas Break. This has been such a hard year and it isn't getting any easier. Half of my day is really good, the other half is horrible. It's like flipping a switch in the middle of the day. I find myself living for each upcoming holiday this year just to get away from them. We are off for 2 full weeks at Christmas and I am sooooooooooooo glad about that!!!!!! Hopefully that will be enough time for me to come back in January and be positive, nice, etc. for at least a couple of days. We have this week and then next week and that last Friday is a half day with a Christmas Party, so basically it's 2 hours of babysitting and then a 30 minute party. Teachers get to leave early on that day also as long as we don't go eat lunch, I will gladly pack my lunch to be able to leave earlier! Next week I have my observation, not sure why I am doing it so close to a major holiday, but at least I will get it over with. It's with my class that usually is perfectly behaved and I can always bribe them with something ahead of time :) I'm going to have a busy 2 weeks and then looking forward to not doing much while we're off.

I will have to post some pictures sometime this week of our Christmas decorations. Also, last night I was wrapping presents and Kit-Kat decided to help. What a disaster, but it did make a few cute pictures :) I told her next time I was going to wrap her up and give her away as a gift!

No comments: