Sunday, December 14, 2008

4 1/2 days

I am soooooooo excited that we only 4 1/2 days left before Christmas Break!!!! Tuesday I am having my observation, not sure that was such a good choice this close to Christmas, but I had to get it in and that was what would work. I also wanted it with my morning class and not my afternoon class. The morning class will behave for the most part. The afternoon class......well, that's a different story. So think about me from 9:30-10:15 on Tuesday! Friday is a half day, kids are out at 11 and our party is from 10:15-11:00. I do not like parties at school, it's always a stressful day and the kids will be wild, but I am just ready for Friday to be here and over with! I can't believe Christmas is coming up so soon. I wrapped more presents yesterday, I decided to play with Kit-Kat and get her tired before I started wrapping, it worked good, except she decided to try to take a nap right where I was working! Last night, we went to Prestonwood Forest to look at the lights. There were a few that probably had the most lights I had ever seen. We have gone the past few years, it's always fun even though the traffic is pretty bad!

No comments: