Well, I missed the actual 100th post and just today realized I had 102 posts already and decided it was only appropriate to mention that I have reached the milestone of 100 posts! Now that it is here...what am I supposed to even post about???????? Being the google addict that I am and to quote my dad I decided to "google it". So I googled 100th blog post to come up with ideas.
First, I decided that no I was not going to have a giveaway to celebrate this...not enough people read it and I don't have money to spend on a giveaway, sorry y'all know I am a teacher...
Second, I can't believe I actually had that many things to write about to make it to 100 posts. When I started this thing, I wasn't real sure I would ever have anything to say. My blog is just a combination of things...pictures-new and old, funny videos/pictures/e-mails, or just my thoughts on whatever I might be thinking about. I post a lot of just random things, it seems. This was just a way for me to post pictures or let people know what is going on in our life, I guess a way to let anyone that cares keep up with us.
After looking thru some google searches, looked like others didn't really know what to do either. A lot of people choose to post 100 things about themselves. Um......are there even 100 things about me? and do I have to do 103 since it is my 103rd???
Since it is Sunday, I was up early, have already cleaned the house and am just washing clothes, guess I will give it a try.
1. I am married
2. I have a cat named Kit-Kat
3. I am a teacher
4. I have 2 brothers
5. I have a house.
6. Hibiscus are my favorite flower.
7. I like watching Reality Shows
8. Desperate Housewives is a show that I never miss.
9. Big Brother is my favorite reality show.
10. I like spending time on the computer.
11. I don't really like to clean.
12. I don't mind cooking, but hate washing dishes.
13. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!!
14. I am 28 years old.
15. I love pictures (that's why I post so many)
16. My kitchen table is a mess of things right now, flat surfaces tend to collect stuff at my house.
17. Mexican food is my favorite!
18. I love Chuy's!!!!
19. I don't like Chinese food.
20. I love pizza.
21. I like e-mail forwards.
22. I went to The Bahamas on my honeymoon.
23. Chad proposed in The Bahamas also.
24. I love The Bahamas and all inclusive hotels!
25. My feet are cold right now.
26. I have a MySpace page, but don't spend as much time on it now that I have a blog.
27. I like reading other people's blogs.
28. I have known Chad for over 4 years!
29. I have been married for over 1 year.
30. I have been to Ireland.
31. I have been to Germany.
32. I like Ireland better than Germany.
33. I don't like German food very much.
34. I like going to Vegas.
35. I have been to Montana a million times, not quite, but close enough!
36. I went to Philadelphia this past summer.
37. I went to New Orleans a couple of weeks ago.
38. Chad's party was in Austin last year.
39. I love cats.
40. I have a lot of squirrels in my backyard, they really annoy me.
41. I am hungry and will soon have to stop this post so that I can eat
42. I got a flu shot this year.
43. I went to college at Sam Houston.
44. I graduated from Lovelady High School.
45. I wear contacts.
46. I started wearing glasses in 3rd grade.
47. I have curly hair.
48. I like to read.
49. I have been working on a cross stitch wedding print to hang in our room
50. I am making a felt Christmas stocking for Chad.
Okay....I had to really thing of some random things for the first 50 things, I don't know that I will make it to 100 or 103, but I will try again later. So as of now, here are 50 random things about me in honor of my 103rd post. Check back later for more things!