Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Part 3


They were hunting for a lizard in the pile of wood.  Kylie has really surprised me lately and is always chasing lizards, trying to pet them.  She even touched an earthworm recently.  I think she's a country girl at heart!
Too far away to see in the picture, but we saw 6 deer on Easter.  
Stopping and smelling the flowers
Giving Paw the flower she picked for him.
She thinks it is hilarious to sneeze anytime she is near flowers.  Try taking her shopping for flowers, she fake sneezes the whole time!
Pretty flowers
Excited about new shoes!
It rained and of course she found a puddle of water, that she then played in while wearing her new WHITE sandals. 
One of my favorite pictures from Easter! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great Easter. I wish I could stop eating candy after one bite, too. I have a major sweet tooth. You did a good job on the dress. I've tried to sew a couple of things, but I always mess them up somehow.