Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kylie's First Time Flying....

We got up at 2:15 AM to get ready and be able to make it to the airport for our 6 AM flight, wow that was early, but we did it.  I had everything prepared, even more prepared than the day before.  Kylie did great on the plane!  When we were getting ready to takeoff, I gave her a bottle and she fell asleep pretty quickly, never cried!  She slept for quite a while, over an hour and I was even able to sleep a little while holding her.  When she did wake up, she was in a great mood and LOVED watching everyone and luckily there were people close by that were smiling and waving at her so she was getting lots of attention.  Landing went great also, gave her a bottle again and she was fine, no crying!  I was amazed at how good she did, but then again I knew that we had the best baby ever!  We got so many comments and compliments on how great she was, made us proud parents :) With such an early flight, we were in Phoenix before 8 AM, so we had the whole day ahead of us.  After picking up our rental car, the first stop was Wal-Mart....I chose to buy diapers, wipes, etc once we were there instead of attempting to pack all of it.  Kylie had traveled in her pj's so....she went to Wal-Mart in her pajamas, didn't think I would ever be one of those, but at least she still looked cute :)

ready to have some time to just play!

No comments: